Anyone have an Ethernet Connector and Crimper I can use?

Christopher Hoffman

May 15, 2018, 2:42:08 PM5/15/18
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey everyone, my cats shredded an ethernet cord I have, and rather than splice together the cables I figured just crimping on a new connector would work better. (I don't know how sensitive ethernet cables are to wire length differences, twisted differential pair splicing, etc)

Would anyone happen to have one and a crimper they could bring for open house?

Joseph Floyd

May 15, 2018, 2:44:44 PM5/15/18
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Message Joe D. on Slack.  He used one for all of the wires at 6th Street right?

Have a great day and keep pedaling,

Joseph

https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephfloyd

cell: 912-717-1044

"Those who wish to control their own lives

and move beyond existence as mere

clients and consumers - those people

ride a bike."  ~ Wolfgang Sachs