Dirty space. .. I could use that today

Damion Habeck

Apr 28, 2017, 7:06:55 AM4/28/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Will anyone be there today? I have to use a drill press for some repetitive holes I plate steel. Also would like to explore better welds than my flux core can produce. Help?

Thanks Damion

Frank

Apr 28, 2017, 7:56:10 AM4/28/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hello Damion, I need to go over there later today. Not sure if I have your phone number. Give me a call and we can arrange to get you in there.

Frank
352-256-6645

Sent from my iPad