Hackerspace Weekly Digest: Week of April 10, 2018

Daniel Crews

Apr 8, 2018, 9:51:02 PM4/8/18
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hey Hackers!

This week we have our open house at 7 PM in the West Shop (6th Street Location)

Also, good news! Our equipment fundraiser was fully pledged. If you pledged money please either come prepared to deliver your payment or make arrangements with our President.

Calendar

  • Tuesday (4/10)
    • 7pm - Weekly Open House! Everyone is welcome to join us at the West Shop (6th Street Location), meet our members, check out our space, and bring a project if you want!
  • Tuesday (4/17)
    • 7pm - Monthly Demo Night! Everyone is welcome to join us at the West Shop (6th Street Location) for our April Demo Night! We still have a few demo slots still open, so if you would like to give a demo/presentation/talk, you can sign up here! Our usual Open House will follow after the demos.
  • Tuesday (4/24)
    • 7pm - Weekly Open House! Everyone is welcome to join us at the West Shop (6th Street Location), meet our members, check out our space, and bring a project if you want!
  • Wednesday (4/25)
    • 7pm - Cosplay Open Project Night!  Come one, come all! Cosplay Open Project Night is back, hosted by the Gainesville Hackerspace. Come join us at 7:00pm at the Gainesville Hackerspace for a chance to meet your fellow members of the cosplay community as well as work on projects, show off your stuff, and have a great time. Gainesville Hackerspace has sewing machines, 3d Printers, Laser Cutters, CNC Routers, Work Bench’s, and more for you to use. There will also be snacks and coffee for the weary and local members of the Hackerspace for you to engage with.