Mechanical pictures

bartholo...@yahoo.com

Nov 17, 2015, 2:56:19 AM11/17/15
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Next year they'll add the interface to Skynet:

http://www.wthr.com/story/30524456/us-startup-challenges-japan-to-giant-robot-battle

Steampunk fiction is a pale imitation of the real thing:

http://mashable.com/2015/09/18/german-u-boat

Brian

Daniel Crews

Nov 17, 2015, 5:38:46 PM11/17/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
On the plus side so far as I'm aware it's currently limited to paint ball style munitions.

Also, whenever I see photos of equipment like that submarine that I have to remind myself that they designed, built, and operated it without computers (at least in any modern sense).... mind blowing.

                                                        Brian

Fin