Looking for Volunteers to help setup for Thursday!

Christopher Hoffman

Feb 22, 2017, 10:38:22 AM2/22/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey Hackers,

I'm looking for some people to help set up for the class on Thursday. For the last Onshape class I taught, it took me about an hour to set up all the tables, chairs, extension cords, computers, etc. I'd love to have some people come early on thursday (6 to 6:30) to help with that, so I can focus on bandsawing acrylic, setting up the laser cutter, recording equipment, etc.

Please let me know if you can come out and help me set up!

Liza Kholodkova

Feb 23, 2017, 9:42:51 AM2/23/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
I can be there a little after 5pm.