Add your self-promotional shingle

Brian Bartholomew

May 13, 2015, 2:06:04 PM5/13/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Recent visitors may have noticed the self-promotional shingle I put up
on the West wall downtown, after Eddie encouraged me to do it. Eddie
points out that visitors who wander in with a project idea don't know
who to talk to about it, and shingles with photos lower that barrier:

https://www.workver.com/stm/ad-small.png

The URL on that shingle, https://www.workver.com/stm , has pictures of
57 flavors of projects I've done. I love looking at pictures of other
peoples' shops and projects. I know many of you are already doing
similar self-promotional efforts on various platforms, but I don't
know what they are. Help me find them!

cvk has proposed replacing the big poster next to the door with a wall
of shingles. I consider my shingle to be alpha and I expect the
implementation to evolve several times. The gray-ish background in my
photo is a piece of laminate countertop in the N/D shop.

Brian