Fwd: java//QA engineer//Microstrategy//QA Lead//ETL//.NET

Robert Johnson

Mar 19, 2015, 11:45:21 AM3/19/15

Hi Partners,

Please find the Hotlist of our Bench consultants, they are available immediately. Please share the suitable requirements to rob...@nihaki.com or you can reach me at 732-438-1906.

Candidate NameJob TitleLocation Pref
Veeru ValivetiJava DeveloperOpen Nationwide
Viveka ReddyMicrostrategy DeveloperOpen Nationwide
WonJava DeveloperOpen Nationwide
Mustafa  BhattiJava/ J2EE DeveloperOpen Nationwide
MUHAMMAD  F  AZIZJava DeveloperOpen Nationwide
Harsh patelJava DeveloperOpen nationwide
Amrit GuptaSr QA EngineerOpen nationwide
Siva kumarQA Lead ManualOpen Nationwide
Kaushik TummalaSr Informatica DeveloperEast cost states
Tajinder Kaur.Net Developer                   Redmont, Belleue,WA

Madhupama Palyam
Lead Java DeveloperPA
Phani Penmatsha  ETL LeadOpen Nationwide

Venkat Chittep                             .NET                                                 Open

--

Robert Johnson,

Nihaki Systems
Phone: 732-438-1906 Extn: 107
Fax: 732-200-3425
Mail Id: rob...@nihaki.com
http://www.nihaki.com

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list Click Here  to Remove from the mailing list.

Christian von Kleist

Mar 19, 2015, 12:51:19 PM3/19/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 11:45 AM, Robert Johnson <rob...@nihaki.com> wrote: