Members and Elections

Liza Kholodkova

Mar 10, 2017, 9:12:35 PM3/10/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hey Hackers!

Last Tuesday we voted 4 new members in, total of 40 members!
Very Exciting!

Inline image 1

The Gainesville Hackerspace annual meeting will be  March 28 from 7pm to 9pm followed by open house after 9pm.

I encourage you to participate in the elections by either running for a board position, participating in changing the bylaws or by voicing your opinion of where you would like to see Hackerspace go.

What you can do NOW:
- think about them and how you would like to change them

If you are interested in running for a position, please let me or board  know.

Here are the positions, the responsibilities and duties are outlined in the bylaws:
- President
- Vice President
- Secretary
- Treasurer
- Sergeant at Arms

To run, you will be asked to give a speech at the meeting of how you have contributed to Hackerspace so far, where you would like to take Hackerspace and why you care!
Inline image 2

---
Sincerely,

Liza Kholodkova