GatorLUG Meeting | 2015-02-18 | 6-8pm | February Social Meeting

Martin B. Smith

Feb 17, 2015, 8:18:28 AM2/17/15
to Martin B. Smith

Greetings All,

You are invited to join us at the next GatorLUG meeting in Gainesville, Florida. This month will be a social meeting at The Bull (http://thebulldowntown.com/).

More information about the current meeting with a map link can be found at http://gatorlug.org.

More information about GatorLUG: http://www.gatorlug.org/node/10
------------------------------

Due to scheduling conflicts, we were unable to secure some of the venues we discussed last month, so join us for a social meeting while we discuss other meeting locations, talk about Linux, and enjoy some libations.

The Bull is a bar serving craft beer and wine, as well as soft-drinks and a good selection of tea and coffee. It's also a meeting place, a gallery, a music venue, a special events venue.

Hope to see you there!

Location:
The Bull, 18 SW 1st Ave, Gainesville, FL 32601 | 352.672.6266