Creating a table with data that compares visits by month

IC-Tower

Dec 24, 2012, 9:51:04 AM12/24/12
to ga-easy-da...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to get the API to pull data so I can compare a dimension's data between different months.

For example, say I want to compare this month's visits for my top 10 pages to last month.  I have used the nth month dimension, but there is no way to be certain to have the the previous month's data for this month's top 10.

Ideally, I would like a table that has the top 10 pages sorted by this month's visits, with last months visits in a column next to it, and possibly other previous months as well.

Anybody in a similar situation?

Perhaps I can create a different table, using the page results for this month as a filter?