Hosting the latest working version somewhere

zonski

Dec 14, 2012, 4:18:46 PM12/14/12
to fx-g...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking it would be a good idea for us to host the latest deployed code somewhere, at a minimum as an executable JAR but we may as well do webstart, and maybe applet. Might be a bit premature for native installers since we don't have Auto Updating for it yet so people would have to constantly uninstall/reinstall.

I'd be happy to host this over on zenjava.com but I think it would make more sense to be under fxeperience.com. Alternatively we could host within BitBucket's wiki but I'm not so sure about that one.

Thoughts?