Towers need awareness of their Level

Daniel Zwolenski

Dec 17, 2012, 4:53:48 PM12/17/12
to fx-g...@googlegroups.com
When we move Tower action logic into the tower (and out of the LevelPanel), we will need the Tower to have awareness of the Level so it can do stuff like findAllEnemiesInArea to shoot at.

Simple solution, Tower (and probably eventually Enemy) have a setLevel on them?

On a related note, the name LevelPanel would be better as "Level" in my book (if we were separating view/model then we'd probably have both). I'm easy on the last though.

Jose Martinez

Dec 17, 2012, 4:57:44 PM12/17/12
to fx-g...@googlegroups.com
IMO, yes and yes.

jose

Daniel Zwolenski

Dec 18, 2012, 2:57:49 AM12/18/12
to Jose Martinez, fx-g...@googlegroups.com
I've checked in to my branch - haven't had enough time to really do it cleanly so need to clean things up.

Will send more details later but not planning to work on it for a while so all yours for a bit. Will email when I'm next on it.