Re: when do we merge?

1 view

Daniel Zwolenski

Dec 21, 2012, 11:02:06 PM12/21/12
to Jose Martinez, fx-g...@googlegroups.com
Going with the "no complaints" policy, I've merged my code into the main repo as it being separate was making it hard for Jose to do anything. Your vector-based, electric jelly fish are pretty neat Jose! :)

I also built the latest distros and deployed them under our BitBucket wiki. I updated the main Wiki landing page with a link to the executable JAR at: https://bytebucket.org/rbair/fx-games/wiki/release/defender-jfx.jar

I uploaded a webstart bundle but for some weird reason it is not working (the jnlp vague weird problems are so annoying). Both fail differently and in ways, with vague error messages (it is the world's simplest jnlp and html file and I even hard coded in the codebase URL which shouldn't be needed). I took the link to the webstart distro out of the main wiki page because it's not working and I can't be bothered playing around with it to make it work.

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:03 AM, Jose Martinez <jmarti...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dan,

Were you going to merge your fork?

thanks