New Fvwm-Nightshade release 0.6.5 is out!

Thomas Funk

Jun 9, 2013, 11:38:02 AM6/9/13
to fv...@fvwm.org, fvwmnig...@googlegroups.com
This minor release of Fvwm-Nightshade includes the following:

- Localization support for German, French and Spanish
- Tab cycling in both directions with Alt-Tab (forward) and
Alt-Shift-Tab (backwards)
- Included Python scripts work now with Python 2 and 3
- Many Bugfixes

It's not a big release but it makes 0.6 more stable :-)

It can be downloaded from our website
http://fvwm-nightshade.github.io/Fvwm-Nightshade
or from Box-look.org
http://box-look.org/content/show.php?content=156697

If anyone wants to contribute, we need translations for the following
languages: Russian, Italian and Swedish.

I want to thank all people who helped us. Especially Jesï¿œs J. Guerrero
Botella for proofreading of the Spanish translation.

Best,
Thomas Funk
- Fvwm-Nightshade -