Bugfix Release 0.6.9 is out!

Fvwm-Nightshade

Oct 9, 2014, 4:29:18 PM10/9/14
to fvwmnightshade
Hi folks,

we've released the definitely last Bugfix Release 0.6.9 of the 0.6 branch. The next milestone will be our 0.8 release with many improvements.

Here are the changes of 0.6.9:

* Update fvwm-menu-desktop2, FvwmForm-MultiMenuHelp2 and their French and Spanish translation to last upstream changes.
* Fix colorset bug in Air, Ambience and Tribal which ends up in an empty FvwmIdent (thanks for the patches from bstrik :-) ).
* Fix bug in fns-start-programs that comments (with # infront) creating errors
* Add CTRL + left Windows key anywhere to open Desktop menu.
* Fix bugs in FuncWriteInfoStoreToFileAndSet and FuncWriteSetEnvToFileAndSet that strings with space get cut and therefore .settings get corrupted.
* Exchange blutooth-applet with bluemon-applet because it doesn't exist in Gnome3 anymore.
* Add support for hald, upower and systemd to FuncSuspend/FuncHibernate

You can download it from the following sites:

http://fvwm-nightshade.github.com/Fvwm-Nightshade/
https://github.com/Fvwm-Nightshade/Fvwm-Nightshade/releases/tag/0.6.91
http://box-look.org/content/show.php/Fvwm-Nightshade?content=156697

Best,