FR 6.2.8: "ODL response message has been tampered" message doing manual activation

Gualtiero Sappa

Jul 6, 2017, 4:45:42 AM7/6/17
to FusionReactor
I've just installed FR 6.2.8 on a new server and I get "ODL response message has been tampered" message doing manual activation.

Installation steps:
1. run installer as Administrator
2. run FR administrator manager (http://127.0.0.1:8087)
3. insert license key just purchased
4. manual activation (server cannot access Fusion Reactor License Portal). Confirming Activation I get error message

fr_activation_error.PNG

michael...@intergral.com

Jul 6, 2017, 7:46:59 AM7/6/17
to FusionReactor
Hi Gualtiero,

It appears there was a bug within the license server that caused some manual activations to fail.

A fix has now been pushed to the server and manual activation should now be available again.

Can you please reattempt to activate your instance?

If you have any problems let me know and I can look into it.

Best Regards
Michael Flewitt
FusionReactor Support Team