FRAPI Getting current series value

Timothy Brown

Nov 11, 2016, 3:01:05 PM11/11/16
to FusionReactor
Hello,
I am looking at using FRAPI to pull some metrics from our cold fusion site.  I have found how to pull the average for a series using getSeriesAverage() but I can not find a function to the the current value of the series.  Does any one know what the function call is for that?

Thanks

eleni_grosdouli

Nov 14, 2016, 4:14:37 AM11/14/16
to FusionReactor
Hi Timothy,

All the information you need with regards to FRAPI can be found in the links below.

Let me know if you have further questions!

Eleni

Timothy Brown

Nov 14, 2016, 9:06:48 AM11/14/16
to fusion...@googlegroups.com
I looked there and there doesn't seem to be a function for getting the current value

eleni_grosdouli

Nov 14, 2016, 9:19:45 AM11/14/16
to FusionReactor
Hi Timothy,

I spoke with the team and apparently there is no function for getting the current value.

Eleni

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 9:01:05 PM UTC+1, Timothy Brown wrote:
Hello,
I am looking at using FRAPI to pull some metrics from our cold fusion site.  I have found how to pull the average for a series using getSeriesAverage() but I can not find a function to the the current value of the series.  Does any one know what the function call is for that?

Thanks

Timothy Brown

Nov 14, 2016, 9:36:32 AM11/14/16
to fusion...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info.   In most cases I think the average makes sense but when you are trying to get info like currently active sessions it certainly has value to get the most recent value and not the Average
Thanks
Tim