FR doesn't log data anymore?

Roberto

Apr 15, 2016, 4:32:23 AM4/15/16
to FusionReactor

Hi all

I've got a FusionReactor version installed on my server:

- OS: Windows 2012
- FR: 5.2
- CF; 11 Professional

Please, see the attachment.

As you can see from the chart request activity, FR seems doesn't log anything during the highlighted period in chart.
This happens while CF returns a "Service Unvailable" error.
I checked the coldfusion logs, but i find nothing of remarkable.

Can you help me?

Your assistance will be very much appreciated.

--
Roberto,
Iper.net

Brad Wood

Apr 15, 2016, 10:40:23 AM4/15/16
to fusionreactor
I've seen this before.  It was on a containerized hosting environment where, after sitting idle for a while, my first hit would run a garbage collection that could take up to a minute or more.  Since the JVM was froze nothing was logging to FR.  I can't promise it's related to your issue, but it was the same symptom.  We never got to the bottom of it, we just switched hosts.  It was Parallels containers FWIW with a 4G heap.

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
Ortus Solutions, Corp

ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 5:57 AM, eleni_grosdouli <eleni.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Roberto,

To investigate the issue more we will require the information listed below.

Could you please tell me which version of FusionReactor are you using?

Could you please clarify what do you mean by request activity or you can show me which areas on the graphs are you referring?

Could you please send me the coldfusion-error.log and the coldfusion-out.log?

The log files can be found at: <ColdFusion Directory>\cfusion\logs\coldfusion-error.log
                                            <ColdFusion Directory>\cfusion\logs\coldfusion-out.log

You can send all the information on the FusionReactor support email: sup...@fusion-reactor.com

Eleni
FusionReactor Support Team

eleni_grosdouli

Apr 16, 2016, 3:59:04 PM4/16/16
to FusionReactor
Hi Roberto,

To investigate the issue more we will require the information listed below.

Could you please tell me which version of FusionReactor you are using?

Could you please clarify what do you mean by request activity or can you show me which areas on the graphs are you referring?