Trouble installing script for UEM ( user experience monitoring ) on fusion v5 and coldfusion 11

Vish

Mar 4, 2016, 5:14:15 PM3/4/16
to FusionReactor
Can someone please help me install UEM script for user activity graph on fusion reactor. Its a web application.

I am looking for the file I have to install script in.

Charlie Arehart

Mar 4, 2016, 11:04:33 PM3/4/16
to fusion...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Vish. You'd put the code to load he script into whatever file you want to have the UEM Javascript present to the user.

While you could put it into the CFML of any single page, you could put this code into any single page. Or to cause it to be sent to all requests in a given application, you could put it in any sort of header or footer template which you may CFINCLUDE or may reference by any other form of explicit or implicit invocation. You could also put it in application.cfm or onrequestend.cfm, or in the onrequeststart or onrequestend method of application.cfc.

Hope that's helpful. You can find more also in the docs: http://www.fusion-reactor.com/latest-fr-document.php?type=uem

/charlie