archive log files (updated)

Ben

Jun 14, 2015, 10:47:13 AM6/14/15
to fusion...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Ok, stumbled across how to access them.  Sadly they don't contain what I was hoping for.

Does FR have the ability to archive the detail level information that it displays for current transactions?  At a minimum, transaction level detail as to what CF page was executed and details such as from IP address, etc.?  If not, then I don't need the log files enabled.

Thanks!

--Ben

Neil Wightman

Jun 15, 2015, 3:58:23 AM6/15/15
to fusion...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

FR has a log called request.log.
http://docs.intergral.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=35291250
covers what is logged as part of this log file.  This includes URL, duration and IP address.

If you need more information you can enable the "Request Content Capture".  See :
http://docs.intergral.com/display/FR52/Request+Capture
This can fill disks quite quickly though.

Regards,
Neil

Ben

Jun 15, 2015, 11:28:18 AM6/15/15