FR 6.1.1 released earlier this week

Charlie Arehart

Apr 8, 2016, 3:47:51 PM4/8/16
to fusion...@googlegroups.com

Following up my note below (sharing it here for any who may have missed it), the team has now also released a 6.1.1, looks like on Monday the 4th. There’s just one listed bug fix:

Fixed an issue where viewing the JDBC aggregate on a running request would result in a NumberFormatException

As always, you can download the update (which can be done in-place over your current FR, even if it’s FR 5 or 4) at http://www.fusion-reactor.com/download/.

If you’re on FR 5 or earlier, the question of whether any FR6+ update is free will depend on whether you have a current maintenance agreement. (Anyone on an annual or monthly subscription plan for FR has maintenance included as long as that plan remains active.) You can view whether you have a maintenance plan, and its expiration date, by using the FusionReactor menu (top left corner) and its “About” option.

/charlie

Apr 9, 2016, 6:06:28 AM4/9/16
to FusionReactor
Hi,

Please note - that your FusionReactor Serial # may look like FR5S1ESE-FR-039230 - and it may also show something like - FusionReactor ENT Edition v. 5 (1 YR Maintenance) in the product description - HOWEVER - if you're still in maintenance, then you are eligible for FusionReactor 6.   Same goes for a FusionReactor SUBSCRIPTION license - which would show something like - FR5Y1STD-FR-002458 with a description - FusionReactor STD Edition v.5 (1 YR SUBSCRIPTION).  If your Subscription license is valid - then you can always upgrade to the latest release.

If you're in any doubt - please contact sales @ fusion-reactor.com

Thanks

David