ColdFusion 2016 support

Jeff McNaughton

Mar 4, 2016, 4:59:15 PM3/4/16
to FusionReactor
Has there been any mention about a date to support for ColdFusion 2016?

Charlie Arehart

Mar 4, 2016, 5:08:09 PM3/4/16
to fusion...@googlegroups.com

While we wait for that (and I’m as hopeful that’s fixed), just know that in the meantime you can use the “Instance Manager” and “add server”, and choose “other” (rather than ColdFusion) then point the “server root directory” to the c:\ColdFusion2016\cfusion folder.

it will work.  Hope that’s helpful.

/charlie

Darren Pywell

Mar 4, 2016, 5:08:40 PM3/4/16
to FusionReactor
Hi Jeff,

Support for CF2016 was just added in FR6.0.5, which is available for download via the site and the portal.

Cheers,
Darren

Jeff McNaughton

Mar 4, 2016, 6:41:52 PM3/4/16
to FusionReactor
Thanks.

Charlie Arehart

Mar 4, 2016, 10:10:44 PM3/4/16
to fusion...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I had missed it. I see the release notes (www.fusion-reactor.com/support/kb/frs-364/) came out Monday. I could have sworn I had checked for a new version in the past couple of days, but I guess I missed it. :-)

Great to see the update. Thanks, guys.

/charlie

Mar 7, 2016, 8:57:08 AM3/7/16
to FusionReactor
it might be in the release notes for 6.5 but I don't think it was listed as supported on the  "requirements" page. http://www.fusion-reactor.com/system-requirements/

Adam Mellor

Mar 7, 2016, 9:15:52 AM3/7/16
to FusionReactor
On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 2:57:08 PM UTC+1, Jeff McNaughton wrote:
> it might be in the release notes for 6.5 but I don't think it was listed as supported on the  "requirements" page. http://www.fusion-reactor.com/system-requirements/

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for pointing that out to us, the page is now updated to include CF2016.

Thanks,
Adam