FusionReactor Webinar on : Troubleshooting JVM memory problems with FusionReactor, Wed, Jun 28, 2017 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT

D Thacker

Jun 13, 2017, 6:17:11 AM6/13/17
to FusionReactor
Hello,

You are all invited to our next webinar: "Troubleshooting JVM memory problems with FusionReactor"

Are you aware of all the ways that FusionReactor can help you troubleshoot memory problems? They’re the bane of Java-based applications and application servers, right? Actually, sometimes what seems to be a “memory leak” actually has a root cause having nothing to do with JVM tuning or GC algorithm choices. Indeed, there are many tools and techniques that many turn to when trying to solve such problems, as well as tips and gotchas that may or may not really prove accurate or true for your own problem. There are also a fair share of (well-meaning) myths that swirl around resolving JVM memory problems.

In this webinar, veteran troubleshooter Charlie Arehart will show the ways that FusionReactor can be used to understand (and indeed prove or disprove) JVM memory problems. Is there a problem with your heap, or might you be misunderstanding something you see? If memory use truly is high, what might be the cause? Or might you have a different kind of memory problem in another JVM memory space, like the code cache, or the metaspace (in Java 8 and above, or permgen in 7 and below)? Is garbage collection happening? Is it hurting? Would forcing one help clear up a misunderstanding? FusionReactor can show all this and more as we’ll see in this webinar, and soon it will help even more!

Cannot attend the webinar? Register anyway and we will send you the recording. The Webinar will be on : Wed, Jun 28, 2017 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT

Any questions or suggestions for future webinars let me know and we will put them forward for consideration.

Kind regards,
David