How to increase # of queries in JDBC tab

Joe L

Jan 23, 2015, 3:05:48 PM1/23/15
to fusion...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I am using FR 5.2.5. When I go into a request, click the JDBC tab to look at queries it shows bout 40 queries then gives the message "An additional xxx have been pruned". How can I increase the number of queries displayed in the JDBC tab?

Thanks.
Joe

Charlie Arehart

Jan 23, 2015, 4:16:11 PM1/23/15
to fusion...@googlegroups.com

In the JDBC button on the left, then Settings, then History, then Query Limit (‘X’).

/charlie

Joe L

Jan 23, 2015, 5:03:25 PM1/23/15
to fusion...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Charlie!

Jamie Jackson

Nov 3, 2015, 9:14:46 AM11/3/15
to fusion...@googlegroups.com
Side note: I looked for the same information before, but when I realized that it was showing me the slowest queries already (those are what makes the cut on that display), it made it less valuable for me to pursue increasing the count.

In other words, if you're looking for the slowest queries in the request, you're already set; however, if you do want to look at every query in the request, then you're on the right track.