FR Instances Not Sending Logs to FA Server

12 peržiūrų
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Michael Carroll

neskaityta,
2015-02-26 09:29:042015-02-26
kam: fusion...@googlegroups.com
We've expanded our FR monitoring to add 6 new FR instances on our web servers and setup the corresponding Data Collectors in FA.  In FR, the "Analytics > FusionAnalytics Targets" are verified as correct and returning status "200 OK".  I monitor the FA server logs and I'm not seeing any FR logs being transferred to the FA server from the web servers.

Anyone have recommendations on areas to investigate.

Charlie Arehart

neskaityta,
2015-02-26 09:57:032015-02-26
kam: fusion...@googlegroups.com

Have you confirmed that the link you used to point FR to FA does work when tested from the FR server? You could have a firewall issue or something like that. Look also in the FR logs (for the instance where you have setup the connection) to see if there are any errors reported, especially the reactor.log.

If you are not familiar with how to find the FR logs, whether in the interface or on your file system, just say so and we can offer more details.

/charlie

David Tattersall (FusionReactor)

neskaityta,
2015-02-26 10:01:452015-02-26
kam: fusion...@googlegroups.com
It could also be related to the number of instances you are using on your license - I've just checked our license server and it looked like you had reached the limit.   I've increased the activation count for you, so you should be good on that front.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

David

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 3:57:03 PM UTC+1, charlie arehart wrote:

[...]

Atsakyti visiems
Atsakyti autoriui
Persiųsti
0 naujų pranešimų