is there any documentation of funnel web code that can help me understand the code?

BR BHARDWAJ

Mar 13, 2015, 8:22:17 PM3/13/15
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
this would me my first opensource project .i want to understand this code.

Jake Ginnivan

Mar 14, 2015, 7:37:37 AM3/14/15
to funnel...@googlegroups.com

Not really.

We use the following technologies, if your read the docs on each of these things you should be in a pretty good spot:

-          ASP.net MVC

-          Autofac (IoC container)

-          nHibernate (ORM)

If there are specific questions feel free to ask. If you are after something smaller to get started with https://github.com/shouldly/shouldly/issues has a bunch of Jump in issues which are quite small and easy to get started with the open source flow.

Cheers,

Jake

BR BHARDWAJ

Mar 16, 2015, 11:04:27 AM3/16/15
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
thank you so much sir.

____________________________________

Thanks and Regards

   Balram Bhardwaj

BR BHARDWAJ

Mar 17, 2015, 8:54:51 AM3/17/15
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
i wanted to know scenarios when these whole lot of classes are required. like we don't generally inherit route class to modify routing and from routing to authorization everything is customize.
It would need to finish many projects to get that kind of experience(To understand all those scenarios that led this complex coding ) this is what comes to my mind as of now.
what would you say on this.

is there study material or some other opensource for learner .

btw i have one year of experience on windows form and web forms asp.net jquery , i am learning mvc i spent three months on mvc.

thankyou

(I believe suggestions of experienced person can do a lot )

Jake Ginnivan

Mar 27, 2015, 2:21:21 PM3/27/15
to funnel...@googlegroups.com

Things may be able to be simplified in FunnelWeb, there were plans for page templates and a bunch of other complex things which many MVC sites would not require.

The best way to learn is to run FunnelWeb, find a missing feature or a bug then try and fix it/add it.