StructureMap 3.0 Question

Ryan Kelley

Apr 14, 2014, 12:24:43 PM4/14/14
to fubumv...@googlegroups.com
I have a visitor, NavigationVisitor, basically it visits all action/behavior chains and scans for a NavigationAttribute and sets up an IMenuPolicy for use a little later in the pipeline.

After upgrading to SM3.0 I get the following error on bootup:

No default Instance is registered and cannot be automatically determined for type 'FieldBook.Interface.Navigation.IMenuRegistry'"

Now what I think is happening, is the NavigationVistor registers all of the IMenuPolicy items it finds (178 while debugging) in the Fubu ServiceGraph

But that is not corresponding over to Structuremap so it is throwing up when it tries to go find the instance.

Gists for code:

I think I may be just missing something so I thought I would ask.

Alistair Bush

Apr 25, 2014, 4:01:28 PM4/25/14
to fubumv...@googlegroups.com
hey Ryan,  did you find the solution for this?

Jeremy D. Miller

Apr 25, 2014, 4:19:15 PM4/25/14
to fubumv...@googlegroups.com
Can you look at the WhatDoIHave() diagnostics?  Remember that SM has the rule where you have to specify the *default* if there is more than one.  If it’s registering multiples from fubu, then SM can’t determine a default.

Ryan Kelley

May 2, 2014, 1:17:42 PM5/2/14
to fubumv...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, been super busy, I will take a look at this today or Monday and post back.