Please contribute cash/kind for relief work. Sone Ki Chidiya Federation coordinating this work

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Jun 24, 2013, 7:04:23 AM6/24/13
to freedom-te...@googlegroups.com, sone-ki-chidi...@googlegroups.com, skc-...@googlegroups.com, skc-total-re...@googlegroups.com, personal...@sabhlokcity.com, fti-policy-...@googlegroups.com, senior...@sabhlokcity.com, spea...@freedomteam.in, reformsummi...@sonekichidiya.in, summit-participants
Since yesterday, Sone Ki Chidiya Federation (which spearheads the Sone Ki Chidiya Total Reform Movement) is assisting through coordination of relief work in Delhi.

Please share the attached image widely (it was published in Time of India today).

All cash/kind contributions are being accepted and will be delivered to the needy by sending a truck load of goods planned for day after tomorrow. Plus any cash would be helpful, for instance, to get people back to their places if they have lost their cash and belongings while fleeing. Mainly electronic contributions are being accepted, but in case you must, then pay by cash as well.

I'm contributing Rs.10,000 for this effort (will be paid by my father on my behalf). Please chip in.

Once again, details of how to contribute, etc: http://sonekichidiya.in/sone-ki-chidiya-federation-now-helping-coordinate-uttarakhand-relief-work/

Also see attached TOI new cutting.

Also, we are going to make a list of jobs to be offered by SKC Federation to those who have lost important kith/kin during this tragedy. If you run a business and can offer a job (even for a few months, initially) to someone who was affected, please send details to me and I'll make record and publicise so those who have lost their key bread earners can try to get established.

Regards
Sanjeev

sanjeev sabhlok
Blog, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter