Announcing the results of the Freedom Team of India All India Policy Writing Competition

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Apr 27, 2013, 12:53:06 AM4/27/13
to fti-policy-...@googlegroups.com, policycompe...@freedomteam.in, freedom-te...@googlegroups.com, freedom-...@googlegroups.com, personal...@sabhlokcity.com, spea...@freedomteam.in, skc-...@googlegroups.com, conference...@indiapolicy.org, citizensg...@googlegroups.com, sone-ki-chidi...@googlegroups.com, india-polic...@googlegroups.com, 1982...@sabhlokcity.com, soneki...@groups.facebook.com, demand...@groups.facebook.com, citizensg...@groups.facebook.com, breaking...@groups.facebook.com, 1982civi...@groups.facebook.com, hinduca...@groups.facebook.com
Dear Friend

I am delighted to announce that we have a winner for the top prize of Rs.1 lakh - a joint policy submitted by Supratim Guha and Amudavalli Kannan, two undergraduate law students at Gujarat National Law University.

I'd like to congratulate the faculty of Gujarat National Law University. There is clearly someone there whom I must meet and get to know better. But once again, well done, Supratim and Amudavalli for putting in a sterling effort in a very short amount of time.

Please also congratulate Poorvaja Prakash and Radhika Maloo for winning Rs.20,000 for their entry on school education. Both are graduates from London School of Economics.

For full results - and to download the winning entries - please visit: http://freedomteam.in/blog/content/ftis-policy-competition-the-results-and-seven-prizes.

In all, prizes worth Rs.1.28 lakhs are being awarded by FTI. Well done to all winners, and also participants. It takes effort and serious thinking to design good policy. Even if you didn't win a prize, you have surely learnt a lot - and that will stand you in good stead in the future.

I will revert separately to policy competition donors with proposals for alternative uses of remaining funds to create world-best policies for India.

Please WIDELY SHARE THIS EMAIL. Let the whole country learn about good policy making.

Regards

Sanjeev Sabhlok
Team leader, Policy Competition
Freedom Team of India