Inviting students and professionals to write policies for Sone Ki Chidiya movement, for a small honorarium

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Jun 11, 2013, 10:19:43 AM6/11/13
to fti-policy-...@googlegroups.com, freedom-te...@googlegroups.com, sone-ki-chidi...@googlegroups.com, skc-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends

The Sone Ki Chidiya Total Reform Movement plans to offer detailed policies to India by November this year. We aim to draft world-class policies on 22 topics, for which we have allocated a total of Rs.3.5 lakhs (approximately).

Details are provided at: http://sonekichidiya.in/earn-around-rs-10000-per-policy-by-writing-policies-for-sone-ki-chidiya-movement/.

We are looking for students and professionals with good knowledge of economics and public policy. An undergraduate degree with major in economics is mandatory (unless you can separately prove that you understand basic economics). Higher qualifications in public policy related fields is desirable. You should have good research skills and (ideally) access to electronic databases.

Please send your brief CV and two samples of any policy or economic research conducted (at least 500 words each) to pol...@sonekichidiya.in by 17 June 2013. Later submissions will also be considered, and work allocated preferably by 20 June 2013. While you may indicate policy areas of your interest, the final allocation will be done by the project coordinator.

Many of you are familiar with the All India Policy Writing Competition organised by the Freedom Team of India last year. This work a follow-up of that competition. Please feel free to ask questions, if any. I expect work to start from 20 June.

Please share this email with students and professionals who may be interested.

Regards
Sanjeev

sanjeev sabhlok
Blog, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Jun 21, 2013, 9:19:41 AM6/21/13
to fti-policy-...@googlegroups.com
Only five applications received so far. Thanks to those who have applied. They'll get an update email tomorrow.

But we have scope to pay at least another 15 persons for different policies. Please follow detailed guidance at:
http://sonekichidiya.in/earn-around-rs-10000-per-policy-by-writing-policies-for-sone-ki-chidiya-movement/ and apply.

Please pass on the information widely among your friends and colleagues if you aren't able to apply.

Thanks, and regards