Critical updates: Political Party formation and Launch of Reform Movement

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Jun 1, 2013, 8:08:22 AM6/1/13
to nbtea...@yahoogroups.com, sone-ki-chidi...@googlegroups.com, freedom-te...@googlegroups.com, freedom-...@googlegroups.com, reformsummi...@sonekichidiya.in, conference...@indiapolicy.org, summit-participants, fti-policy-...@googlegroups.com, personal...@sabhlokcity.com, senior...@sabhlokcity.com, spea...@freedomteam.in
Dear Friends

I'd like to bring to your notice the following two things:

a) The formation of Swarna Bharat Party today. It is important that everyone understand its purpose outlined here: http://sabhlokcity.com/2013/06/swarna-bharat-party-created-today-what-is-its-purpose/

b) Launch of the TOTAL REFORM movement known by the name of Sone Ki Chidiya movement on 4 June at Jantar Mantar. Brief details at http://sabhlokcity.com/2013/05/indias-first-major-liberal-reform-movement-in-40-years-to-be-launched-on-4-june/. More details at: http://sonekichidiya.in/campaigns/.

Those amongst you who are SERIOUS about reforms in India's governance in their lifetime are requested to join BOTH the above platforms.

At a minimum, please join the movement. Please be present at the 4 June event. Every SINGLE person will count on this day. Do not think that just because you are one person that you can skip it. Please be present and make yourself count.

And please contact your friends in the press and let them know that we are conducting this event. Let India hear the demand for TOTAL REFORM. No piecemeal reform will do any longer. For such piecemeal reforms never work.

And many thanks to all those who are contributing time and money to this reform work. We have a long journey ahead but a LOT of people are now on this journey. Surely we must succeed.

Regards
Sanjeev

sanjeev sabhlok
Blog, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter