Adding Datastructures?

forki23

Apr 12, 2012, 5:59:24 PM4/12/12
to fsh...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I think we should start to add more datastructures to FSharpx. Maybe something cool like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ctrie which is in Scala.
I don't know if I would you it, but man that would be cool.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Steffen

Jack Fox

Aug 17, 2012, 9:32:30 PM8/17/12
to fsh...@googlegroups.com
Steffen,

I completed some minor changes:

BootstrappedQueue:
1) added ofList -- more intuitive for someone who doesn't study the source code
2) added length -- very little effort to expose this, and it is O(1)
Vector:
1) changed intellisense of cons to remark it should be deprecated
2) added conj
BootstrappedQueue unit tests
1) added test of ofList and length

I'm very much a newbie with Git and GitHub. I'm using the GitHub Windows interface. Not sure if I do a "sync" if that will generate a pull request.

I'm going to work on my DS benchmarking project for a while to get it to the point where I can evaluate Julien's files before deciding which to work on.

Jack

BootstrappedQueue.fs
Vector.fs
BootstrappedQueueTest.fs