License terms for FSharpx

cna

Oct 11, 2012, 12:05:21 PM10/11/12
to fsh...@googlegroups.com
I am new to this group. Can anyone tell me what the license terms are for the FSharpx framework?

Thanks

Chris

Steffen Forkmann

Oct 11, 2012, 12:10:53 PM10/11/12
to fsh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

since we merged a lot of different sources that's actually a bit tricky.

If you have any problems with this then please contact us. I think we all agree that we want to build a "do whatever you want but don't sue us" kind of software.
I'm no license expert so I hope someone else can give some details.

Cheers,
Steffen

Ryan Riley

Oct 11, 2012, 1:00:05 PM10/11/12
to fsh...@googlegroups.com
The pieces we've merged in, to my knowledge, have all been licensed with Apache 2, so we shouldn't have any problems.

Steffen Forkmann

Oct 11, 2012, 1:49:10 PM10/11/12
to fsh...@googlegroups.com

That's good to hear. For the single file contributions I have a personal ok from the authors.

cna

Oct 11, 2012, 8:33:34 PM10/11/12
to fsh...@googlegroups.com
I appreciate all the responses. This is a very good framework. Thank you to all those who have contributed and for making it available to the rest of us.

Regards

Chris