Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Tomas Petricek (Info)

no leída,
7 abr 2016, 14:29:327/4/16
a fsharp-o...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
If you are working on anything interesting related to types, type providers
or tooling around types, please consider writing a paper or a short abstract
about your work for the TyDe 2016 workshop!

This is an academic workshop collocated with ICFP (International Conference
on Functional Programming) which happens in September 2016 in Japan. Here
are the most important facts:

* You can submit 2 page abstracts or 12 page papers
* Submission deadline is 10 June 2016
* For more info see: http://tyde2016.github.io/

The program committee that'll review the papers includes myself and also
David Christiansen (who worked on type providers in Idris!) so it might be a
nice place for type provider-related work!

Also, if you're not an academic, but still interested in submitting
something, feel free to contact me (or others from the program committee)
offline - I'll be more than happy to offer some more advice or help!

Thanks,
Tomas

PS: For reference, I submitted a 2-page abstracts to similar workshops, so
if you're not an academic and you're curious what does this look like, here
is one example about F#, World Bank type provider and FunScript:
http://tomasp.net/academic/papers/age-of-web/ml-abstract.pdf (Not
necessarily a *good example*, but certainly an *example*!)
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos