Learning Visual F# - Foundations

Chris Shattock

Jul 17, 2017, 4:35:24 AM7/17/17
to F# Discussions
The book, Learning Visual F# Foundations, is now available in a Kindle Edition (both volumes) from Amazon (https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Learning+Visual+F%23&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3ALearning+Visual+F%23). I have also made it available on Kindle unlimited. Volume I (786 pages) is about 10MB and Volume II (742 pages) about 16MB, so synchronising with Kindle may take some time!

Whilst all the supplementary material and videos remains available through the website, http://vfsfoundations.com, I have also placed a copy of all the base files (as opposed to zip collations) on the public, ready-only OneDrive folder at http://book.saTrilogy.com as well as the web-optimised videos from which it will be easier to download for "offline" use.