Anniversary edition of F# Weekly #43, 2017 – Five years together!

Sergey Tihon

Oct 23, 2017, 2:48:43 AM10/23/17
to fsharp-o...@googlegroups.com

Welcome to F# Weekly,

Full version of this weekly you can read here

This is an anniversary edition of F# Weekly, we are together for 5 amazing years! Thank you for reading F# Weekly and for all your contribution to the community.

By tradition, in order to celebrate this date, I ask you to join "F# Advent Calendar in English 2017" and make this year Advent unbelievably cool, once again!

A roundup of F# content from this past week:

News

Videos/Presentations Blogs F# vNext  Open source projects
  • FsRover - Raspberry PI robot powered with FSharp
  • TypeShape - Practical generic programming for F#
  • FSharpHttpCore - F# Http trigger function for Functions 2.0
  • FSharpHttpFull - Example of F# Azure Function using WebJobs attributes to auto-generate function.json
  • xsvim - Vim emulation layer for Xamarin Studio / Visual Studio for Mac
  • elmish-login-flow-validation - Elmish sample that demonstrates a login flow with user input validation
  • FSCBenchmark - Benchmarks for the F# compiler
New Releases That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #42
F# Weekly Newsletter by Sergey Tihon