Unquote 3.1.0 release - first since move to GitHub!

Stephen Swensen

Oct 11, 2015, 12:48:33 AM10/11/15
to F# Discussions
Hi all,

Unquote 3.1.0 was released today - the first since its move from Google Code to GitHub!

This release includes a fix to the quotation evaluator as well as improvements to Fuchu support in FSI. See the release notes for details.

Thanks to Daniel Chambers for his pull request to improve Fuchu support in FSI. And thanks to all for patience as I continue to find my way around git and GitHub.

As always, downloads are available via NuGet package or zip archive.

Enjoy!

Stephen Swensen