F# Language Suggestions site

Don Syme

Nov 22, 2016, 6:08:15 PM11/22/16
to fsharp-o...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

I’d just like to mention to everyone on this list that due to popular demand the F# language and core library suggestions has been moved from UserVoice and is now at

                https://github.com/fsharp/fslang-suggestions/

The README.md in that site explains the process for searching, voting on, making and discussing suggestions.

Thanks to the F# Software Foundation for hosting this site in their GitHub repos.

Cheers

Don Syme

Don Syme

Nov 22, 2016, 6:12:34 PM11/22/16
to fsharp-o...@googlegroups.com

In addition to the F# Language Suggestions site, we also have the F# Language Design site, which contains the F# RFCs.

                https://github.com/fsharp/fslang-design/

The process for RFCs is outlined on the site.  The general aim of RFCs is to have a single document that captures the actual design addition that’s being made in a change, and full technical discussion and analysis associated with it (pros, coms, alternatives etc.).  This is the reference material that can be used to document and test the change.

Best

Don

To post, send email to fsharp-o...@googlegroups.com