User Requirements Survey for CT Software (Beta)

Joie Murphy

Jul 5, 2016, 1:21:35 PM7/5/16
to F# Discussions, spencer...@nist.gov, eswaran.su...@nist.gov

Hello,

My name is Joie Murphy and I am a Summer Research Student at the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), working with Drs. Spencer Breiner and Eswaran Subrahmanian. We are currently gathering user requirements for category theoretic software to be developed by or with NIST in the future. This questionnaire will give us insight about your past or present use of CT software and your ideal uses for such software. Providing us with the information on how you would like to use this type of software will help us to make the right design choices in development.

The survey is available on Google Forms: http://goo.gl/forms/vfOgR26dHnKynHU23

If you have any colleagues who might be willing to fill out this survey, you can forward our message or you can provide us with their contact information at the end of the survey. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via email.

We would like to thank you for your participation in this initial step of the development process.

Regards,

Joie Murphy