Radio2: Embed linkblog on website

Yaël

May 31, 2013, 7:05:57 AM5/31/13
to fronti...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I need help embedding my miniLinkblog (http://linkblog.freeyael.com) onto my website.

The S3 url for the miniLinkblog is: http://s3.amazonaws.com/r2.freeyael.com/linkblogxml/miniLinkBlog.js

My original coding worked for several months, but stopped functioning just last week:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://s3.amazonaws.com/r2.freeyael.com/linkblogxml/miniLinkBlog.js"></script>

Should I be using a different type of script or is my .js file perhaps corrupted?

I pulled the following code from another embedded linkblog, but it does not work either:

Is this something in Radio2, my own s3, or with my website (Tumblr)?

Any would would be appreciated. Thank you all.

-Yaël

Yaël

Jun 2, 2013, 3:29:12 PM6/2/13
to fronti...@googlegroups.com
SOLVED:

It seems my .js file was corrupted.

Restarting the EC2 instance and rerouting the server name seemed to correct the errors.

Found here: yael.ca

Yaël

Jun 19, 2013, 4:03:10 PM6/19/13
to fronti...@googlegroups.com
To clarify:

This problem was caused by a bug in the linkblog. (It happened again)

If you have this issue, load your minilinkblog.js and find the malicious code. Then delete the item from your Radio2 menu.

It seems to happen when you enter long descriptions and titles when you're adding items to your linkblog.