Radio2 -- odd glitch

Dean Landsman

Jun 30, 2013, 4:42:11 PM6/30/13
to fronti...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

After not posting too often via Radio2, and a Twitter password change due to a hack, I see that my recent post attempts via Radio2 are not working.  I clicked the Twitter icon in the charm bracelet, but get a message from Twitter saying

Whoa there!

There is no request token for this page. That's the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake."

I've  tried a few times, but the message keeps repeating itself.  What was it Einstein said about expecting a different result from repeated actions?

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

--Dean

Dave Winer

Jun 30, 2013, 4:43:50 PM6/30/13
to frontier-user
The connection between Radio and Twitter was broken in May. They changed the API. I tried to get it to work, but I have so much other stuff to do that I couldn't make it happen. Sorry. We had a good run there. Dave

Dean Landsman

Jun 30, 2013, 7:13:35 PM6/30/13
to fronti...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Dave.  I appreciate the good run.  Now on to learning and using Fargo!