Creating a receipt without an invoice

Rick Turenne

Jan 20, 2016, 3:48:52 PM1/20/16
to FreshBooks API (not monitored)
This is a bit of a complicated situation but essentially, I own a vacation rental company.  The company is Canadian but the properties are in Mexico.  I rent out the condos on behalf of the owners, collect rent and then disburse the income to the owners retaining my commission.

I invoice the renters and not the condo owners but I still want to be able to send the owner a report every month that outlines each rental, income received and subtract my commission.  Also, because the owner's portion of the income isn't income for me I'm not entirely sure how to classify that.

I'm not sure if this is clear but any help would be appreciated.