Looking for a Freshbooks developer

Ryan

Feb 6, 2018, 5:03:58 PM2/6/18
to FreshBooks API (not monitored)
Hi there,

Our company Data2Decision has received feedback from multiple clients that we should add invoicing and AR to our system.
Our system is called distribution deputy and can be found at www.distributiondeputy.com

The system basically managed newspaper circulation. We would like to add the billing and AR function to our system without building it ourselves.
We would be interested in proposals from Freshbook developers on the best way to add this functionality to our system.

We can easily create a only invoicing report from our system that theoretically could be imported into Freshbooks.

Please respond to this email if wanting to knew more about this opportunity. P

Regards,

RT

Niladri Dey

Apr 11, 2018, 1:25:45 AM4/11/18
to FreshBooks API (not monitored)
Hi

We are an Indian based software development agency . We are providing support for Integration & automation using various cloud service . We are proficient in integrating FreshBooks API & Webhook for any custom solution .

We have completed more than 20 projects using Freshbooks API & webhook in various cloud & desktop solutions like CRM , HRM , Accounting , Salesforce , desktop billing application & many more .

Please visit our website for more details

Looking forward to hear from you soon

Thanks
Nil