Developer Account?

Casey Ralls

Feb 17, 2015, 10:55:17 AM2/17/15
to freshbo...@googlegroups.com
Where do I sign up for a developer account? The only place I see to sign up is for a 30 day trial which I don't want, I just want a developer account to integrate a site with the recurring billing api and test etc...

Thibaut Barrère

Oct 5, 2015, 6:26:41 AM10/5/15
to FreshBooks API (not monitored)
Hello Casey,

Where do I sign up for a developer account? The only place I see to sign up is for a 30 day trial which I don't want, I just want a developer account to integrate a site with the recurring billing api and test etc...

Did you find a way to do that? I'm also interested :-)

thanks!

-- Thibaut

Casey Ralls

Oct 5, 2015, 10:26:56 AM10/5/15
to FreshBooks API (not monitored)
Yeah, they don't have dev accounts. You just sign up for the trial and then they'll extend it out to a year so you can develop.

Thibaut Barrère

Oct 5, 2015, 10:30:59 AM10/5/15
to webm...@vectorns.com, FreshBooks API (not monitored)
> Yeah, they don't have dev accounts. You just sign up for the trial and then they'll extend it out to a year so you can develop.

Good - thanks for the quick confirmation, appreciated :-)

Apparently the free account lasts forever ("You can continue to use the FREE account forever."), so I'm trying that out at the moment.

-- Thibaut