Error codes and messages

les...@neatly.com

Jun 26, 2015, 12:46:51 PM6/26/15
to freshbo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My team has integrated our Android app with the Freshbooks API.  The error messages are somewhat vague and difficult to troubleshoot.  I saw an earlier post stating that error codes would be published once finalized.  Is this documentation available?  I'm having a specific issue where I can log into FB from my app, and when I return back to the app, I get a generic message that says 'Export Fail' that I'm trying to troubleshoot.  Seems to be an account issue / configuration possibly rather than an authentication issue.  Any info on error handling would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!