Two way Synchronization of freshbook with my web app

Awais Qarni

Nov 3, 2015, 7:42:36 AM11/3/15
to FreshBooks API (not monitored)
Hi,

I have a web application developed in Laravel 5. I want to integrate freshbook with my web applicaiton. I want integration in two ways. I want when any project or client is created, updated or deleted or freshbook, same data is sent to my web application so that I can update my web application database and vice versa.

Currently what I have thought is that I will use webhooks of freshbook for sending data from freshbook to my web application and will send API requests to freshbook for syncing from my application to freshbook. But it seems not a good solution and a lengthy one to handle. Is there any way for two syncing like we can have with google calendar?

Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,