Re: [freemed-support] Error while working with Remitt Billing System

Jeff

Aug 31, 2012, 8:12:03 AM8/31/12
to freemed...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 2:44 AM, Daniel Mwai <ndong...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have installed Freemed and Remitt server.All function are working well
> like adding patients details except that when I click Remitt Billing System
> and then click Patient statements I get this error
>

> ERROR No translation plugin found at
> /usr/share/remitt/bin/../lib/Remitt/Interface.pm line 126.
>
> I have tried to reinstall Interface.pm but things are not working
> right.How can I install the translation plugin or where am I going wrong.

I'm going to assume that you're using the outdated FreeMED 0.8.x
series as well as the companion obsoleted REMITT 0.4.x series, based
on the error message.

The payers in the FreeMED system need to be set up with "formats" and
"targets", otherwise they won't be able to properly figure out how to
transform the data.

--
Thanks,
Jeff

Daniel Mwai

Sep 3, 2012, 2:04:46 AM9/3/12

On Thursday, August 30, 2012 11:44:54 PM UTC-7, Daniel Mwai wrote:
I have installed Freemed and Remitt server.All function are working well like adding patients details except that when I click Remitt Billing System and then click Patient statements I get this error

ERROR No translation plugin found at /usr/share/remitt/bin/../lib/Remitt/Interface.pm line 126.

I have tried to reinstall Interface.pm but things are not working right.How can I install the translation plugin or where am I going wrong.

@Jeff thanks.I want to upgrade from freemed 0.8.5 to 0.9 on ubuntu and upgrade the remitt server also do someone have a good documentation on how to upgrade  on ubuntu.

Jeff

Sep 3, 2012, 7:50:20 AM9/3/12
to freemed...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/freemed/freemed/wiki/Installation is the 0.9.x
installation documentation. I know Dr Bradley has worked up upgrade
documentation, but I don't believe he has published it yet.

REMITT just needs the newer version to be installed:
https://github.com/freemed/remitt/wiki/Installing-REMITT