Is eprescription a part of freemed

3 перегляди
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

harika

не прочитано,
19 черв. 2009 р., 07:57:2419.06.09
Кому: FreeMED Support
Please say about the e prescription id supported by FreeMED

Volker Bradley

не прочитано,
19 черв. 2009 р., 10:29:2319.06.09
Кому: freemed...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Eprescribing is not part of the functioning version of FreeMED right now.
Instead, our offices use FreeMED to fax prescriptions.
The new version of FreeMED will contain eprescribing. Until the new version of FreeMED becomes available, you can use free eprescribing by going to:
https://eprescribe.allscripts.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.aspx
Volker

dynomite

не прочитано,
19 черв. 2009 р., 13:14:4219.06.09
Кому: FreeMED Support
This is how we are doing it.
It is very time consuming and the docs aren't happy with it.

I'm trying to figure a work around to it.

You can supposedly send a spreadsheet of patients to allscripts, but
again.... not practical.

I'm thinking there should be a way in firefox to copy the data from
freemed and then past it into the form in allscripts, but haven't had
the chance to look into it. Will try to share when I get to that
aspect of freemed. So many things to work on. :^)

On Jun 19, 7:29 am, Volker Bradley <volkerbrad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Eprescribing is not part of the functioning version of FreeMED right now.
> Instead, our offices use FreeMED to fax prescriptions.
> The new version of FreeMED will contain eprescribing. Until the new version
> of FreeMED becomes available, you can use free eprescribing by going to:https://eprescribe.allscripts.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.aspx
> Volker
>

> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 7:57 AM, harika <satyaharik...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Please say about the e prescription id supported by FreeMED- Hide quoted text -

Jeff

не прочитано,
19 черв. 2009 р., 13:45:2819.06.09
Кому: freemed...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 1:14 PM, dynomite<digital...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is how we are doing it.
> It is very time consuming and the docs aren't happy with it.
>
> I'm trying to figure a work around to it.
>
> You can supposedly send a spreadsheet of patients to allscripts, but
> again.... not practical.
>
> I'm thinking there should be a way in firefox to copy the data from
> freemed and then past it into the form in allscripts, but haven't had
> the chance to look into it.   Will try to share when I get to that
> aspect of freemed.   So many things to work on. :^)

May I suggest WWW::Mechanize for that sort of thing? I had used that
with REMITT to post things to web forms (using web scraping
techniques). The downside is that whenever the hosted form is changed,
your stuff breaks. If only they were a bit more open to allow 3rd
party API access. I think it's either use their form or use RX SCRIPT
(which we can do, with a bit of playing around).

--
Thanks,
Jeff

Відповісти всім