Purging patients

sole practitioner

Oct 5, 2013, 11:31:57 AM10/5/13
to freemed...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to purge my patient list.  I see that I can delete patients - I'm guessing that if I do that, then all records will be deleted for that patient.  Is there a way to deactivate a patient so the record doesn't show up in the patient list, but the data is kept in the database?  -tbh
FreeMED v0.8.5

Jeff

Oct 6, 2013, 10:07:50 AM10/6/13
to FreeMED Support

The database aspect is to set ptarchive to 1 for any patient which I'd considered inactive. This works for both 0.8.x and 0.9.x.

Jeff