sample hl7 message

surya prakash

May 19, 2011, 7:42:52 AM5/19/11
to freemed...@googlegroups.com, Jeff
Hi friends,

I am in need of sample HL7 output from the dialysis machine, plz send
some sample hl7 data that is generated by dialysis machine... based on
that i need to map the data in the mirth.

--
Regards,

Surya

Jeff

May 19, 2011, 8:07:06 AM5/19/11
to surya prakash, freemed...@googlegroups.com

Each machine produces slightly different data -- I would think that
you would need to contact someone who has the particular machine
you're dealing with to ask for a sample HL7 fragment.

If the machine does not produce HL7 directly, it may be necessary to
write a shim driver for it, in which case we would need some low-level
protocol documentation on the dialysis machine in question.

--
Thanks,
Jeff

charan vaishnav

Aug 21, 2016, 2:56:35 PM8/21/16
to FreeMED Support, fre...@gmail.com
Hello Everyone,

I Need same help here ,  i am asked to integrate Dialysis machine data into DR's EHR system.
Can you please share your experience regarding Dialysis order / results in dialysis.

Thanks
Charan Vaishnav